Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Más Kool-Aid Por Favor!

I've had a link forwarded to me which, on the surface and without closer examination, would seem to contradict my Scott Walker report:
In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon for the Sirius XM Patriots network, Wisconsin GOP Gov. Scott Walker said he does not support amnesty and the Washington Post’s Aaron Blake, who previously reported Walker supports a “pathway to citizenship” for illegal immigrants took him “out of context.” [More]
How about the Wasau Daily Herald?

Did they take him out of context?

Yes, Fletcher? You had something to add...?

3 comments:

Ned said...

So - he was against it before he was for it, or visa versa?

David Codrea said...

Nope. Nothing's changed except the diversionary misdirection after being exposed. As I added in an update:

Who are you going to believe? After-the-fact self-interested neocon backpedaling, or your own lying eyes and ears?

Ned said...

Yup. I followed the links.

Can't stay on Breitbart - my browser crashes every time I go there.

I should have added: Who are you going to believe? Me, or your own lying eyes?

Another Quisling Exposed by David Codrea.

Maybe the acronym should be QED.