Thursday, June 23, 2016

Access Denied

Just a heads up: Fox News links often result in access issues for some baffling reason, whether I put in the straight link or the one with the gobbledygook at the end. No idea what to do about that or why they make routing traffic to their site so inconvenient, but if it happens to you and you still have a burning desire to read the original story, copy and paste any quoted text in your search bar and that ought to give you a working link.

That's why if you send me a Fox link you'll note I often try to access the same or similar story from another site.

I'm doing this post so I have a reference link for Fox-sourced stories and don't have to keep explaining the whole thing over and over again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That worked. Thanks David. I had previously encountered that problem, but know you're busy and did not want to burden you with trivial matters.

That still leaves the burning question of, "Why the f*%# does she get an award?" It's just a distraction. See what the left hand is doing? Watch over here while the right hand is covering up a false flag event.

HinMO

Bear said...

I've noticed that on occasion, but nearly every time I've found that simply hitting reload brings up the page.

Mack said...

The U.K. Daily Mail is very often much better.

Anonymous said...

When the Fox link doesn't work I add the http:/ to the beginning & all is well.