Thursday, May 25, 2017

New York ‘Common Sense’ Gun Bill Could Get People Killed

"The prohibition would apply to pistols or revolvers manufactured twelve or more months after the effective date of the bill. Design features could include the capacity to adjust the trigger resistance of the gun to at least a ten pound pull, the capacity to alter the firing mechanism so- that an average five year old child’s hand would be too small to operate the gun, or the capacity to require a series of multiple motions in order to fire the gun." [More]
Because nothing says "common sense gun safety" like mandatory accuracy impediments!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't have all the political garbage pail kids cards so I might be ignorant as to who these two rather spiffy gents with their bow ties are. Still, I can't help but feel they look a little Farrakhan-esque to me.... Maybe I'm just a stereotyping bigot, I'll leave that judgement to someone else. But if the duck quacks like it looks then I'd say it's fairly self evident why they'd desire to muck up the ability of common Americans to engage in self defense and self defense training using a standard spec-ed tool. Of course, if these two spiffy blokes are the ducks I so prejudicially fear they are, then it would make perfect sense that they are the vanguard of their more "primitive" foot soldiers... You know, the ones with backpacks that try to impress God by killing children... I'm probably wrong.