Monday, May 01, 2017

We're the Only Ones De-Escalated Enough

In making these determinations, the commissioners weigh not only an officer’s decision to fire his weapon, but also the tactics he used as the incident unfolded. And, even though an honest appraisal of such an incident would presumably require a certain level of experience and expertise, not one of these commissioners has ever served so much as a single day as a police officer. [More]
I guess I need to apologize for my entire "Only Ones" archive, because I never have either.

Any guesses on what "Jack Dunphy" would do if you told him you were keeping and bearing arms  as is your right but nonetheless unrecognized as such by LAPD enforcers? I wonder what "conservative" PJ Media would have to say about that...

[Via Henry Bowman]

No comments: