Monday, August 28, 2017

Underpants Gnomes Redux

1. Liberals are attacking the foundations of a society based on the liberties enshrined in the Constitution.
2. ?
3. A society based on the liberties enshrined in the Constitution. So, what’s Step Two? [More]
Not the first time that's been used for an analogy by someone named Kurt...*


I agree with not being overly picky about fighting back using any chair at hand. That's why I've recommended stuff like RICO actions and "knew or should have known" civil suits against those financing subversives, among numerous other suggestions I doubt I'll ever see happen. I've actually been an advocate of using "the left's" laws against them for a long time and I'm sure I could come up with a dozen examples if I didn't have other stuff to do right now.

In terms of a broader and more detailed plan, lacking a crystal ball and, importantly, unified leadership with resources, I'm pretty much stuck in the same place as everyone else and must make do with hoping my preparations, alliances and reactive adaptations get me and mine through as far as they can against whatever "wicked this way comes."

[Via SamAdams1776

* The Internet Archive Wayback Machine site is having connection difficulties at present -- nothing I can do about it. The link goes to an insightful old Examiner.com piece by Kurt Hofmann comparing the "botched gun sting" excuse for Fast and Furious to South Park's Undepants Gnome business model.

No comments: