Thursday, October 19, 2017

Meanwhile, Over at the Party of Inclusion

Black Democrat omitted from some Democratic campaign fliers in Virginia [More]
It wasn't a "mistake" -- not that I mind.

But no wonder Justin wants to save face and hide from his core supporters that it was a calculated cost/benefit analysis based on who they think they need more --  and another in-their-faces demonstration of who gets taken for granted every time.

I love it when shark embryos devour each other in the womb.

[Via William T]

2 comments:

Henry said...

It’s pretty much useless to provide links to WaPo anymore. After five articles (lifetime, apparently), everything is hard paywall.

David Codrea said...

When that happens to me I try to find the story elsewhere from any preview it does let me see, or else searching on words I can discern in the url itself.