Thursday, October 19, 2017

Richmond Times-Dispatch to Ban Islamic Doctrine on Modest Dress?

On Saturday, we published a Walter Williams column, "White Privilege and Other Fables," that included two paragraphs about sexual assault - to which many readers have taken strong exception. [More]
They couldn't distance themselves far and fast enough, pulling the column and indicating his brand of misogynistic hate would no longer be welcomed within their august pages of diverse thought. Here's what he said that so evoked "progressive" outrage and indignation:
Then there's the issue of campus rape and sexual assault. Before addressing that, let me ask you a question. Do I have a right to place my wallet on the roof of my car, go into my house, have lunch, take a nap and return to my car and find my wallet just where I placed it? I think I have every right to do so, but the real question is whether it would be a wise decision.
Some college women get stoned, use foul language and dance suggestively. I think they have a right to behave that way and not be raped or sexually assaulted. But just as in the example of my placing my wallet on the roof of my car, I'd ask whether it is wise behavior.
Heavens (Paradise?)! Allah ﷻ knows women bear no responsibility in either ca... oh, wait:
Allah ﷻ warns women against speaking in a coquettish and too soft a manner when addressing men, as the Qur’an states, “Do not be too soft-spoken in your speech lest someone with sickness in his heart becomes desirous. Speak correct and courteous words.” (Soorat Al-Ahzaab, 33:32) Allah ﷻ warns them against using suggestive gestures and manner of walking or displaying their charms and some of their ornaments: “They should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments .” (Soorat An-Noor, 24:31) The Arabic word khalwah means the state of being alone with a non-mahram woman in a place where no one can see them. Islam strictly prohibits this as it could, through Satan’s temptations, lead to illicit sexual relationships. The prophet ﷺ once said, “Never is a man alone with a woman except that Satan is the third.” (Sunan At-Tirmidhee: 2165)Allah ﷻ commands women, but not men, to wear the hijaab because women in particular enjoy a natural beauty and attraction that could easily tempt men into sinful acts.
And we know what the wages of sin are.

This calls for a celebration!

Right after this infidel is properly humbled for all the pain she's caused.

[Via Mack H]

UPDATE: African-American Democrat Eddie Bernice Johnson just committed political suicide if there's to be any consistency:
"I grew up in a time when it was as much the woman's responsibility as it was a man's — how you were dressed, what your behavior was," said Johnson, who represents Texas' 30th Congressional District. "I'm from the old school that you can have behaviors that appear to be inviting. It can be interpreted as such. That's the responsibility, I think, of the female. I think that males have a responsibility to be professional themselves."
Sic 'er, "progressives"!

2 comments:

Mack said...

This civil war just keeps getting worse.

Michelle Malkin fights back:

* http://michellemalkin.com/2017/10/18/beware-the-rape-allegation-bandwagon/

Now waiting to see if Williams fights back too.

Phil said...

Democrat Eddie Bernice Johnson will get a free pass from "progressives" for this little slip of the tongue, because... Well, you know why.