Monday, November 20, 2017

Well, I'm Back


And several days away has put me right behind the 8-ball in terms of obligations and needed work. As I feared on the front end, sorry, but I'm just not going to be able to address all the emails and tips received in my absence, and there were a lot of them. I did get to comments last night, as there weren't too many and that's quick work. As for the rest, I'll get to what I can. I apologize if you're one who took the time to reach out and hope you understand.

1 comment:

Mack said...

In a way though, isn't it sort of a complement?

You seem to be the go-to grownup who understands the world in which we live; a world where we are surrounded by the enemy -- and collaborators.

Of course, it helps to receive high quality intel, including humint.

May scouts out here are helping (I hope).