Friday, May 25, 2018

The Littlest Führer Turns Extortionist

David Hogg puts Publix in crosshairs, demands $1 million donation and anti-NRA pledge [More]
They're going to lie down in the store as opposed to in the parking lot?  So no Evel Knievel...?

Here's hoping Publix files a trespassing complaint and takes the financial backers enabling these protototalitarians to court for punitive damages.

I wouldn't mind seeing a more "Bhowani Junction" solution from someone with a mop bucket. Clean-up on Aisle 4...

This narcissistic little fascist really doesn't get what an odious punk normal people view him as. I think that will eventually work out for the better.

[Via Felix B]


2 comments:

Mack said...

So this isn't about "Summa Cum Laude" then?

I guess that's another complaint.

Roger J said...

I agree, young Mr. Hogg is getting past his media "best by" date. I think his handlers should be encouraged to keep him out in the public space as he is doing such a fine job of discrediting his own cause. Since I have studied German fascism, as well as Stalinism, for the better part of 50 years, I shy away from making the "Hitler" comparisons which come so naturally to the left. Indeed, they make these comparisons so frequently that the late, unlamented Adolf is in danger of losing his position as History's #1 Bogeyman. (Stalin is waiting in the wings.) However, I can't help observing that David Hogg resembles the odious, mentally defective AH in his affect (angry face, shouting slogans, rarely smiles), not to mention body type, even down to an armband which is merely black instead of red, white and black. I look forward to Mr. Hogg's earliest media burnout.